What you can do:
* as a website admin/newspaper publisher: Do not use AMP!
* as a user: Use another browser (uhm @firefox) and use an "no AMP" add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/amp2html/
* #SwitchToFirefox: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/switch/
* another example on how #google abuses it's #monopoly on #chrome for fighting #adblockers: https://social.wiuwiu.de/@rugk/102323061506790600
* a #joke about #Chrome, #Safari and #Firefox in a bar: https://social.wiuwiu.de/@rugk/102323121010402287
@rugk I'm reliving a strong déjà vu from the days when Firefox was fighting IE :-)
Das ist doch mal 'ne coole Grafik.
@rugk Thank you so much for this post!Yes,Chrome absolutely sucks,I'll never use that piece of shit and I also will NEVER implement AMP into my website.But when I saw shitty AMP links here,I always had to copy the link into the address bar and remove the AMP part by hand because I couldn't find any addon which stops that shit for me.Now I finally have a easy solution!! 👍 👍 👍
This Mastodon instance is hosted in Germany and powered by 100% clean energy. Mastodon is a free and decentralized alternative to well-established social microblogging platforms like Twitter.
Please consider a dontation if you like this instance!